EPC (Elite Procurement Consultants) is established to support procurement and supply chain development in the Middle East region by providing training and consulting services in all aspects of procurement & supply chain.
EPC is recognised by Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) to be THE FIRST AND ONLY approved study centre for all CIPS Accredited Qualifications in Egypt.
EPC signed an exclusive agreement with PMMS–ArcBlue (a leading procurement & supply consulting firm with global presence) to provide all its services (for more information about ArcBlue services please refer to ArcBlue page)
All our training courses are taught by instructors at the top of their games, with a wealth of experience as they are all either MCIPS, FCIPS or MBA.
EPC is built upon the strong experience in procurement and supply to bring together local business individuals with professional international trainers and consultants, with a view to elevate local procurement practice to the global up-to-date standards.
To become market leader in procurement training & consulting in order to bring together and create elite procurement professionals that are capable of elevating the local procurement standards to global standards.
- To create brand awareness in order to achieve 50% market share in procurement consultancy services in Egypt within 5 years
- To be known as a trustworthy education provider
- To become CIPS Center of Excellence within 5 years
- To elevate the procurement standards in Egypt to global standards
- Being open and transparent in all our dealings and maintaining the highest integrity at all times
- Providing high quality enjoyable educational experience to all our trainees.
- At all times we act with reliability, providing quality service, (being reliable and responsible).
- Our customers deserve our service timely, responsive, proactive, and meeting their needs
- We work with one another with enthusiasm and appreciation
- We value learning, feedback, coaching and mentoring
- POL-1 Conflict of Interest Policy
- POL-2 Malpractice policy
- POL-3 Customer complaint policy and form
- POL-4 Data Protection policy
- POL-5 Reasonable Adjustments and Special Considerations Policy
- POL-6 H&S Policy Statement
- POL-7 Safeguarding policy
- POL-8 Equality and Diversity
- POL-9A Monitoring Teaching Quality Policy
- POL-9B Professional Review and Development Policy
- POL-10 Fees Policy
- POL-11 Disciplinary Policy
- POL-12 Evaluation of Learning and Teaching Policy